El Paso Family Dental provides general and family dentistry services in El Paso, Texas. Call 915-585-2020 or contact us today to learn more and schedule an appointment.
What Is General and Family Dentistry?
General dentistry refers to standard services provided by a dental practice. Family dentistry refers to dental practices that accept patients of all ages. Together, general and family dentistry provides for the basic dental needs of patients from children to adults.
Benefits of General and Family Dentistry
General and family dentistry offers many benefits:
- Prevent tooth decay. A large part of general and family dentistry is preventive care, which includes teeth cleanings to prevent tooth decay.
- Prevent gum disease. Teeth cleanings remove plaque and calculus from the teeth, which also prevents gum disease. Oral examinations check for signs of gum disease so that it can be treated.
- Convenient dental care. Family dentistry is convenient, allowing the whole family to come to one location to receive dental care.
- Promote lifelong dental health. When families receive dental care together, parents can be positive examples for their children, showing them the importance of good oral hygiene and professional dental care. This helps establish a foundation for a lifetime of dental health.
- Covered by insurance and Medicaid. General dentistry services are typically covered by dental insurance as well as Texas and New Mexico Medicaid.
We provide the following general and family dentistry services:
Frequently Asked Questions About General and Family Dentistry
To learn more, call 915-585-2020 or contact us today to schedule an appointment.